Joyce here. I consider myself a foodie. I enjoy eating and sampling new and different foods — and taking lots of photos of my culinary escapades! #foodporn
On the suggestion of some friends and co-workers, I decided to start a food blog, so here goes nothing. While you’re perusing, feel free to leave me a comment! Tell me if you’d like me to blog about a specific type of cuisine or even a specific restaurant!
I live/work in the Miami (Florida) area, so many of my posts will be about restaurants in that geographic location, but I’ll occasionally post about other restaurants I encounter on my travels too.
Oh, and one more thing. I tend to rate the foods I eat — surely everyone has their own system for this — but I’ve been told I use a somewhat “unique” rating scale. To make my posts a bit easier to digest (pun intended), here’s my code book, from best to worst:
- 5 – Good: Probably as good as it gets!
- 4 – Fine: Would likely eat this again.
- 3 – Okay: Tolerable, but only because I’m hungry…
- 2 – Below Average: Going on my list of things to avoid, if possible.
- 1 – No: Really? This qualifies as food?
Thanks for visiting my page and hope you enjoy!